Do you like the idea of embarking on a career with Partech?
We currently have two job vacancies up for grabs and if you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you!
We have an open space for an engineer to join our team; if you’re innovative and keen to develop new technology for the water quality industry, this could be the job for you.
We’re also on the lookout for a sales engineer who would be responsible for managing accounts and business development in the Midlands and North of England. If you’re keen to develop business relationships with our existing clients, as well as having the opportunity to forge new connections and can offer great customer service, you might be just the Partech person we’re looking for!
We’re even going to share our top five reasons to apply for a job with us…
1) We’re extremely close to the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the Eden Project. Whether you fancy an after work stroll somewhere beautiful or a trip to one of the Eden sessions in the summer, working in St Austell has its perks!
2) Where else will you see 500 seagulls in a single week? Cornwall’s got it all…
3) We’re close to some of the most stunning beaches in the county and spending time by the sea is the perfect way to unwind.
4) There’s one of Cornwall’s most famous breweries nearby so why not pick up a pint to take home on a Friday?
5) You’ll get to work with our amazing team! We’re proud to have some truly inspirational people in our midst, which is part of what makes Partech such a great company.
For further details or to check back for the latest jobs news, take a look at our vacancies page.