Partech Instruments is part of In-Situ Inc., a privately held global manufacturer of process and environmental water monitoring equipment. In-Situ has been in business in the U.S. for more than 40 years, while Partech’s history in the U.K. stretches back more than 50 years.
As an industry leader producing the most reliable, accurate and easy-to-use water quality measuring equipment on the market, Partech prioritizes quality and service. We take pride in our British-made products, and our customers know they can count on us to provide exceptional service and support whenever and wherever it’s needed.
A position with Partech is an opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation in instrumentation essential to our sanitation infrastructure and the health of our communities. We value our dedicated and experienced team, and we’re committed to creating a safe workplace, a collaborative environment and a rewarding work experience for our employees.
Our goal at Partech is smart, rapid and sustainable growth. As an In-Situ brand, we’re part of a market-leading company experiencing global expansion and double-digit growth. For professionals eager to advance their careers and those who are just getting started, it’s an exciting time to join the team!
Electronic Design Engineer required. We are a manufacturer of Water Quality Measurement Equipment who is seeking an Electronic Design Engineer to join our team in the mid Cornwall area. The successful Electronic Design Engineer will be responsible for the design, development and prototyping of a range of sensors and instrumentation for use in water quality monitoring from initial concept to final test and production.
Benefits: Competitive Salary, 5 weeks holiday (plus all public holidays), excellent working environment in our new purpose built factory, fully auto-enrolment compliant pension scheme.
• Creation of electronic circuit designs including schematics and PCB layout
• Testing and root cause analysis of prototype and pre-production designs
• Provide support for products from other group companies, making design improvements when required
• Support product approval process with test house and regulators
• Participate in design reviews to facilitate knowledge sharing
Partech, a leading supplier of water quality measurement equipment, has an excellent opportunity for an Assembler in our production department. We are looking to find an enthusiastic person to join our highly successful company, to work in our production team carrying out electro-mechanical assembly work on our low volume, high tech products.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Job Type: Full-time/permanent, Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 17:00 and Friday 08:30 to 12:30
· Assemble, calibrate, and test instrumentation
· Track time, quality, and delivery by work area
· Feedback to operations manager and/or engineering on any issues that may arise
· Manage time and priorities to meet customer orders
· Ensure that all products meet our customer requirements of Quality, Delivery, and Cost
· Any other duties as requested or needed